Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Diana is Ill

Nordin Muhammad Top Noordeen Mohamed and Mohammad Nurdin so Nurdeen   Diana, my sister, wrote an SMS yesterday morning using her ustadzah's (teacher) mobile phone. She said she was ill. I called the the number and Diana's sobbing voice came out on the line -- something which made me really wonder.

   I asked her why she cried. I opined that she didn't feel at home during her stay in Pondok Pesantren Al-Ishlah Paciran, but Diana then said it was not the reason why she cried. Diana only said that she was being ill. She wanted her mother to come to see her. I gave the phone to my mom and let her talk to her youngest kid who was crying even more greatly. Diana told mother that she was having fever.

   Being a bit panic, my mom dressed up and directly go to the boarding school. It was just 8 am. While my mom was leaving I tried to call Diana again to ask her to let me speak to her ustadzah. Unfortunately the ustadzah was not there.

   At 11 am my mom went back home with Diana. The boarding school allowed her to stay home until Thursday. Diana is having cold and fever, supposedly because her bad eating habit in the Pesantren: she loves eating klengkeng, sweet tiny fruits mostly found in Java.


Search using google below
(Cari dengan Google--Ketik kata kunci dalam kotak)


Related Posts:

0 comments:

Post a Comment [ Pop-up Comment Window ]

All comments are welcome as long as they are in English, Bahasa Indonesia and Javanese. (Utk pengguna ponsel, silahkan klik Pop-Up Comment Window diatas bila kesulitan dg kotak komentar dibawah)

Jika masih kesulitan, maka pilih Name/URL. Lalu masukkan Nama dan alamat situs Anda

Catatan: Pengkopian sebagian atau keseluruhan dari artikel ini diperbolehkan dan tanpa perlu ada ijin. Namun Anda harus mencantumkan, "sumber tulisan diambil dari http://davidjuly.blogspot.com"

Follow this blog via Facebook