Friday, August 28, 2009

Killing Stress is Easy

Today is the last day to submit my photos to the office of English Study Program at the University of Ronggolawe Tuban. It makes me really stressed. The photos are to be submitted as one of the requirements for my graduation, but I don't even take any photos to be submitted. Additionally, I still need to revise my thesis. The problem is that I have to finish all of these stupid things today.

Unless I do it today, I will have to redo my thesis and postpone my graduation till next year.

What I'm going through is possibly one of the very many problems that people face. It is a condition where people get stressed. It is normal. Believe me that stress can actually be killed as long as you think positively.

Recently I've found the true meaning of stress, which probably can be good for you to know and help you answer your problems.

The answer to stress can be found in the very letters of the word, -STRESS-

:

S stands for strength: Physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual. Physical and emotional weakness leads to irritability.

T stands for traffic control. We need to regulate and control our thoughts.

R is for re-design. A readjustment or reorientation in this philosophy increases our capacity to bear heavier loads.

E stands for erase: The ego, anger, fear and jealousy are negative emotions that reduce efficiency, leading to mental weakness, causing stress.

S is for sharing: Share your wealth, knowledge, workload or anything else you have.

The last but most important is the S which stands for surrender to the Lord. Free your mind from the weight of worries and become an instrument, adopting an attitude of service

David July | Mobile Blogging


Search using google below
(Cari dengan Google--Ketik kata kunci dalam kotak)


Related Posts:

0 comments:

Post a Comment [ Pop-up Comment Window ]

All comments are welcome as long as they are in English, Bahasa Indonesia and Javanese. (Utk pengguna ponsel, silahkan klik Pop-Up Comment Window diatas bila kesulitan dg kotak komentar dibawah)

Jika masih kesulitan, maka pilih Name/URL. Lalu masukkan Nama dan alamat situs Anda

Catatan: Pengkopian sebagian atau keseluruhan dari artikel ini diperbolehkan dan tanpa perlu ada ijin. Namun Anda harus mencantumkan, "sumber tulisan diambil dari http://davidjuly.blogspot.com"

Follow this blog via Facebook