Friday, October 30, 2009

I Go Mobile

Mobile Blog Wen.Ru bplaced membuat   I got acquainted with the internet from Nisa's mobile phone. It was four years ago when Nisa, my girlfriend, had a nokia 6020 that -- she just realized -- could actually connect to the internet. Nisa used IM3 card.

   I put very great interest in it and thought of what I could do with the internet, especially because I found that indosat had very cheap internet access. And yeah, I created a site. The site I first built using that phone was not a big PC site like this one but it was a site I made from Wen.Ru, a Russian wap builder and hosting service site. Wen.Ru, allows you to design and build your own page. I started a Wen.Ru page by storing my diary and other unimportant writings and trust me it looks bad when you see my Wen.Ru page from a PC. Check it http://vicha.wen.ru

   Now that I have my own blog here, I rarely care about my Wen.Ru page. I do enjoy blogging here.

However, I try to make this blog go mobile. Therefore I recently created a mobile blog using a free hosting service on Bplaced. That bplaced blog will be the mobile version of this blog, helping people who browse the internet from their phones to read my posts. This is the link to my mobile blog http://davidjuly.bplaced.net. Please visit and leave comments.


Search using google below
(Cari dengan Google--Ketik kata kunci dalam kotak)


Related Posts:

0 comments:

Post a Comment [ Pop-up Comment Window ]

All comments are welcome as long as they are in English, Bahasa Indonesia and Javanese. (Utk pengguna ponsel, silahkan klik Pop-Up Comment Window diatas bila kesulitan dg kotak komentar dibawah)

Jika masih kesulitan, maka pilih Name/URL. Lalu masukkan Nama dan alamat situs Anda

Catatan: Pengkopian sebagian atau keseluruhan dari artikel ini diperbolehkan dan tanpa perlu ada ijin. Namun Anda harus mencantumkan, "sumber tulisan diambil dari http://davidjuly.blogspot.com"

Follow this blog via Facebook