Saturday, October 17, 2009

Workout Again

workout bicep and tricepDuring the last few days, I've started my workout. This time, I focus on my biceps and triceps and I had fever on my first day workout. It seems that I always get ill everytime I do serious workout especially when it involves very heavy weight, weight that I don't get used to.

I lift 12kg on each arm with 10 reps and 3 sets.

I think I'll have to take some rest. I'll start my workout again after I gain my recovery. Besides, the pain on either biceps or triceps is still torturing me, causing me to be very weak despite the better arm size.


Search using google below
(Cari dengan Google--Ketik kata kunci dalam kotak)


Related Posts:

0 comments:

Post a Comment [ Pop-up Comment Window ]

All comments are welcome as long as they are in English, Bahasa Indonesia and Javanese. (Utk pengguna ponsel, silahkan klik Pop-Up Comment Window diatas bila kesulitan dg kotak komentar dibawah)

Jika masih kesulitan, maka pilih Name/URL. Lalu masukkan Nama dan alamat situs Anda

Catatan: Pengkopian sebagian atau keseluruhan dari artikel ini diperbolehkan dan tanpa perlu ada ijin. Namun Anda harus mencantumkan, "sumber tulisan diambil dari http://davidjuly.blogspot.com"

Follow this blog via Facebook