Wednesday, November 4, 2009

How to View the Full Version of Gmail from Your Phone

If you go to your gmail.com from your mobile phone, you'll probably find something different from what you see on PC. Yeah, gmail mobile! This is the small view or the mobile version of gmail. It is especially when you see it from mobile browsers such as opera mini or your default internet browser on your phone.

gmail com bagaimana hp opeara mini ponselI, myself, experienced this problem when I view an email from blogvertiser on my opera mini. I found a phrase in my email that says "click here". That click here link, however, does not work, and it looks only like normal text, being unable to be clicked. I think the only solution is that I have to read the email in the html version.

Here is what you can do to change the view of your gmail.com:

  • Go to www.gmail.com
  • Login using your google account
  • After you successfully logged in, go to this web address http://mail.google.com/mail/h/
  • Done


Search using google below
(Cari dengan Google--Ketik kata kunci dalam kotak)


Related Posts:

1 comments:

Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa said...

I recently use this feature. Google mail for mobile and opera mini as well on my cell phone. Thanks

Post a Comment [ Pop-up Comment Window ]

All comments are welcome as long as they are in English, Bahasa Indonesia and Javanese. (Utk pengguna ponsel, silahkan klik Pop-Up Comment Window diatas bila kesulitan dg kotak komentar dibawah)

Jika masih kesulitan, maka pilih Name/URL. Lalu masukkan Nama dan alamat situs Anda

Catatan: Pengkopian sebagian atau keseluruhan dari artikel ini diperbolehkan dan tanpa perlu ada ijin. Namun Anda harus mencantumkan, "sumber tulisan diambil dari http://davidjuly.blogspot.com"

Follow this blog via Facebook